A client recently ask me, "Erin, what's your BIG DREAM?"
Little did she know she was asking me an awesome coaching question. A question that made me think, ponder, and consider while also pushing me to put into words what it is I want from my business and my life.
Who knows, maybe your BIG Dream and my BIG Dream have some things in common?
MY BIG DREAM:
- I spend one day a month as a “pamper me day” getting my hair done, pedicure, manicure, facial, massage.. the whole works.
- My home is complete (no more remodeling to do), it’s completely decorated, everything is in top working condition and the yard is landscaped.
- I am debt free and living a cash flow life.
- I have time to spend with my husband and kids relaxing, exploring, learning, and discovering.
- My husband and I are extremely close and have an intimate, spiritual connection that provides us both with love, passion, energy, and enjoyment.
- My family and I enjoy 2-5 breaks/vacations throughout the year: mini-get-a-ways, short exploring trips, rejuvenating retreats, and one BIG entertaining vacation.
- Both my husband and I enjoy getting up every morning because we love what we do and we find passion, energy, excitement, and value in our work.
- I have the opportunity to do small things that make a great impact on others.
- My wardrobe is plentiful and it all fits perfectly. I have an amazing variety of clothing which allows me to easily dress for any and all occasions.
- I have a great small group of friends and colleagues who provide mutual support and inspiration through a balanced, honest, and raw relationship.
- I have simple, relaxed, and memory-filled holiday traditions and am often found celebrating holidays at odd times of the year and in unique ways.
- I smile each day, giggle a lot, and often laugh till I cry (or snort because that’s more likely.)
- I am surrounded by people who get me, love me, adore me, and make me love me even more.
- I am proud of myself and acknowledge all of the big and small accomplishments I make.